Subscribe via iTunes : apple.co/2Zd51cs
Interview : https://bit.ly/2ol3FOR
Guests are encouraged to explore a bit further into their collections with an opportunity to step away from the dance floor if they desire.
Episode number twelve in the podcast series is from DJ Trigger Mode a DJ that likes to stay fairly low key who is affiliated with the Tooflez Muzik label and event promoter Baby Powder Entertainment based in Berlin.
Trigger Mode delivers a bass heavy mix that aims straight for the dancefloor.
1. DJ Swagger - U better know that
2. Beatprozessor - My girlfriend is a Cyborg
3. Greenwald - I like that [Urwaxx]
4. Bodymechanic - Lil Booty Girls [Tooflez Muzik]
5. Addison Groove - This is it [Tectonic]
6. 2.1.1 - The Sentinel [Data Disk]
7. Midi Kidz - ???
8. K Hand - It’s Time (Percolator Dub) [Acacia]
9. DJ Streaks - Aimin at yr Skull
10. DJ Simlocked - Bleepz
11. Super Jim Z - Wesley Pipes [Philthtrax]
12. Raw Takes - Shake ur Ass
13. Aitch - Fuck me Tonight [Action Replay Codes]
14. ??? - ??? [Ground Control]
15. Midi Kidz - ???
16. Bodymechanic - The Challenge [Tooflez Muzik]
17. DJ Assault - If u were Really [Jefferson Ave]
18. 6 Blocc - Table Dance (Remix)
19. Chrissy Murderbot + DJ Spinn - Bussin Down [Planet Mu]
20. Terrorythmus - Shake your Thang
21. Cherriep - Drip Drop (Machette Remix) [Philthtrax]
22. DJ Hydropump - Gucci Love never Dies
23. DJ Rashad, DJ Manny, DJ Spinn & Taso - Do not Fuck Wit
24. Sandilé - Mother
hi tek jazz, gabba and distroted 808 cowbells
What are you listening to right now?
dj 666OY’z 4AM FAKE ASS HOES MINI MIX - its hot
Who or what is inspiring you musically and otherwise at the moment?
audiosex, midi kidz, those dope Iceland boyz, the Russian boyz too .. missy and timberlake .. anything from tooflez muzik. That shit is hot too
What inspired your mix and where it was recorded?
a dream on a chem cloud surrounded by sweaty booty and sekt in a dark cellar somewhere in Berlin
Any upcoming releases or gigs?
I will probably drop some heat soon
Anything else you would like to share?
Yo wassup. Keep it real